[Artemisia] Be Vewy Vewy Quiet, We're Hunting Wrabbits

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:02:27 CST 2007

Our Beloved Blondie tantalized us with:

>there is strong rumor.....
>I have heard... or more correctly kind of sort of heard....
>there will be a game of "Catch the greased up deaf guy"...... sometime....

Seriously? For the kids--not the knights?
Let's talk. I'd like to start planning BLS youth activities for Uprising
once Coronation is squared away.

Then Morgan XVD begged:

>PLEASE tell me you'll be wearing more than just grease, PLEASE, I BEG YOU,
>WEAR MORE!!

I'm sure the good vicar is motivated only by concern for the squire's
delicate skin. Even marinated in SPF 50 on an overcast day, Blondie has been
known to quick-fry to a crackly crunch.

No, Morgan please don't worry about protecting our eyes from too-literal
associations with <gag> The Family Guy. Seig has one of those bodies the
ladies of the realm would enjoy watching stripped and greased.  >:)

Alas, we don't want teenaged sons copying the fashion.....

Aurora de Portugal
MOY *and* lady