[Artemisia] Information about events

machay at xmission.com machay at xmission.com
Fri Mar 2 13:13:06 CST 2007

I have a request for the autocrats of events, local and Kingdom. Which
is that information regarding the event be published on the official
event calendar of the Kingdom. A case in point is Uprising. Apparently
there is a website up and running about the event with registration
forms, etc. But there is no link to it from the Kingdom calendar. Not
everyone subscribes to the Aerie and it begins to look like there is an
inside clique that knows what's going on and everyone else who doesn't.
I know that isn't the intention of those who communicate through the
Aerie but it can be the effect.

YIS, Luveday de Saleford