[Artemisia] Known World Dance Symposium 2007: June 28 - July 1, 2007 in An Tir

Peter Durham trahaearn at msn.com
Tue Mar 6 22:54:04 CST 2007

Greetings to the Kingdom of Artemisia from
Master Trahaearn ap Ieuan, autocrat of Known World Dance Symposium 2007.

It is my joy to invite all those interested in dance within the Society to
come to An Tir this summer for the sixth biennial Known World Dance
Symposium. The event will be held June 28 - July 1, 2007 in Seattle's
University District.

To register, or just to learn more about the event, please visit
http://kwds2007.earlydance.info/. Pre-registration is now open with a
special early discount through March 15. Proposals for workshops and
performances are now being accepted. An outline of the schedule is also
available. More information about the site and lodging will be posted soon.
We expect that registration for on-site lodging will be available in March.

Already the dancers, musicians, teachers, and researchers who have
registered for KWDS represent seven kingdoms: Aethelmearc, An Tir,
Ansteorra, the East, Meridies, the Middle, and the West.

Please forward this information to your local dance lists - and when doing
so, please cc kwds.lists at earlydance.info so I can avoid lists getting
multiple copies of the announcement.

Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you in An Tir this summer!