[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

sheelaegh sheelaegh at pmt.org
Wed Mar 7 20:30:53 CST 2007

Greetings to the Kingdom of Artemisia from
THL Sheelaegh mac Cathail, Event Steward of the Artemisian Crown Tournament.

Just a few changes regarding the site.  The site managers informed me that due to weather they will most likely not be able to have the swimming pool open by the 14th of April.  But on the other hand, they are so excited to have us there that they have arranged for Carmella Winery to be on site offering wine tasting throughout the day as well as working on bringing in a local cheese factory to offer cheeses to go with the wine.  She hoped that it wouldn't offened any of our group.  I did my best to keep a straight face as I told her I really didn't think so.  (Tsk! Tsk!)  Lori also said that they are having issues with their toll free phone number for Anderson Camp, so they ask that you call on the local number (208) 825-9800 to make any camping reservations.

Remember that feast is pre-paid reservations, so get your resveravtions made early.  Make checks payable to the "Shire of Twae Linnes" and send them to:     Jeanne Warr
                                                                                241 Carriage Lane
                                                                                Twin Falls, Id  83301

Don't forget that hard copy  "letters of intent" are due to Their Majesties by March 31st !!!

Respectfully in Service,
Sheelaegh