[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Thu Mar 8 14:33:02 CST 2007

BTW,
    I have seen some photos of the site, and it looks great. If we have
sunny, warm weather, it will really be a spectacular day.
    I encourage everyone to come, bring your banners and pavilions, your
benches and lunch baskets, really dress it up. It will be something to
remember.
    And after having to suffer through a Coronation with a stage dressed
like a Byzantine Cathedral, now we have to sip wines and taste rich cheeses
while we watch some of the best combat in the kingdom and enjoy the first
signs of spring. What rotten Luck! ;)
    We hope to see all of you there!
------Ralph, Rex Artemisia