[Artemisia] Spring Feast in Sentinels' Keep

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Thu Mar 8 20:58:32 CST 2007

Greetings,

This is to remind everyone of our upcoming event on March 24.  If you
are planning on entering the Arts & Sciences competition, please contact
Dame Bronwen so that she may have judges lined up before the event.

If you are planning on eating Mistress Maire's wonderful feast, get your
reservations in soon as we are limiting the feast to 64.  Reservations
are due by March 18.

The rapier fighters are planning a wonderful tournament.  Remember,
fighters are not required to have an A&S entry, and all rapier fighters
are welcome to participate and perhaps become the Barony's champion.

See the Barony's website: www.sentinelskeep.org
<http://www.sentinelskeep.org/>   for the complete write-up, contact
information and menus.

In Service,