[Artemisia] A&S/Collegium

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Mon Mar 12 00:55:56 CST 2007

To all Goode Artisans of the Kingdom of Artemisia, We Send Our Greetings,
    Goode Gentles,
    It has come Our attention that there is some confusion and frustration over this Year's Kingdom Arts and Sciences Championship and Collegium, and the combining there of.
    Firstly, We wish express Our apology for the lack of an official publication on this matter, and though the Aerie is unofficial, We hope that this information will reach many ears.
    This year, Arts and Sciences and Collegium will be combined due to a conflict on the 2007 calendar. This is not to be a permanent change in any way, but rather the best option of many poor options presented to us, to correct this oversight.
    We are very sensitive to the complexity of these two events separately, let alone together. So we would ask all of our artisans and teachers to come together at this time, and give this event every bit of extra effort. We ask that you all attend this event in Our Good Barony of Sentinel's Keep and give them your support in any fashion that you can. If we all pull together, we can make this event a great success, in spite of these set backs. Remember our Honor and Chivalry are not tested when times are fair, but only in those troubled moments, faced with hard challenges and harder choices, do we see what iron we are made of.
    We know the worth of Our Artisans, and We know that our artisans can over come these difficulties and not only rise to meet the challenge presented here, but reach new heights of glory because of them.
    If you have any questions or concerns on this matter, please contact Us at hereford at xmission.com

    Thank you all,
------Ralph, Rex Artemisia