[Artemisia] ESTRELLA WAR: Feedback for the Autocrats!!!!

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Mar 12 09:08:59 CST 2007

For those of you who have submitted ideas and suggestions to me personally, those are going in a letter to the next Estrella autocrats, and that letter is in process.  I encourage each of you to fill out the form on the Estrella website as well.  This is information that the last autocrats will be compiling to make their final report.

I was unaware that these feedback forms were going to be available.  I hope that you don't feel that this is an incovenience.  If you have chosen to share your feedback with me, and do not wish to complete this form, please know that your comments and feedback have been considered and added to my letter.

Thank you for your consideration,
Theodora

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
Kingdom Land Allocation, Estrella XXIII and XXIV
"Efficio Novae Res"