[Artemisia] ORDERING BOWS!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 08:49:19 CST 2007

Hi there,

I've reached a deal with the owner of woodbows.com, so I'm now taking orders-

poplar longbows, backed with black linen, 30-35# weight at 28", unfinished, $35.00 pre-pay, $45 paid-on-delivery, $60 I finish for you.  Taking orders/dinero until 3/31, bows delivered approximately 2 weeks later (depending on size of order, it may take longer).  If the order is sent in multiple parts, first paid gets first bows.  These are the bows he normally charges $50+ for on his website.  Any bows ordered and not paid for on delivery become mine to keep/re-sell to someone else immediately.  Any questions can be directed to me privately.  For those outside of the Loch Salann/Gryphon's Lair/Arrow's Flight area, delivery will be at a mutually attended event or through third party (like "hey Braden, can you give this to Sagan when you get home?").  Bows don't leave my hands until the $$ leaves yours.

Morgan, pusher of archery