[Artemisia] FYI- Please be on the lookout on Ebay

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:15:55 CST 2007

This came across the wires...please be prudent when chooseinto forward,
this went to alot of groups already.

**********************************

On February 8th, 2007, my husband, Maître Balthasar Charon (mka Jherek
Swanger), flew through Philadelphia on US Airways on his way to meet me
in Italy for Carnevale.  The suitcase containing the garb we were using
for our Carnevale costumes never made it and has vanished from the
realms of human knowledge. (Yes, we had our names and contact info
inside the suitcase.)

On the chance that our stuff ends up on ebay, etc. for whatever reason,
we've set up a website with photos of the missing costumes and notice
of a reward for information leading to their return.

www.usairwayslostmycostume.com

Please pass this along to mailing lists, boards, and anyone you know in
the costuming, living history, theatrical, etc. communities who could
help us keep an eye out.  Many thanks in advance for any help you can
provide!

Senhora Ester Mendes
(Kirsti Thomas)
Barony of Madrone, Kingdom of An Tir