[Artemisia] Combined Kingdom Competition and Collegium

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Wed Mar 14 20:06:27 CST 2007

Greetings all,
    Yes, this will be a challenge, but if you're like me, you don't like
things easy anyway!
    I'm volunteering to teach my Norman persona/ history class(perhaps with
a bend towards the invasion of Sicily and Southern Italy...)
    Also, as a professional personal trainer, I will teach a class on "How
To Train" for all those who like to teach fighting (or anything else for
that matter). Learn training techniques and theories like the pros use.
    I encourage every one who can to attend this event. Many hands make
light work, and the more people we have to judge and to teach the better
success this event will be.
See you all there!
    ------Ralph, Rex Artemisia