[Artemisia] Combined Kingdom Competition and Collegium

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Thu Mar 15 10:13:14 CST 2007

Elaine wrote:
> What classes are people planning to teach, and are there some that people
> would like to have?

I will be teaching at least two classes, maybe 3...my final choices are
still up in the air...stuff I have in the works...
St. Magnus Cathedral, Orkney : A History and Slideshow
Costume in Memorial Brasses
Children in Memorial Brasses
Making Cloth Buttons (9th-16th C.)
Deciphering Excavation and Research Reports
Transforming your Personal Heraldry into Clothing
Pattern and Measurements for creating a Surcote or Tabbard

Any preferences out there?

Juliana