[Artemisia] Combined Kingdom Competition

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Mar 15 10:38:26 CST 2007

I would like a clarification.  Last night at a meeting I was told that only
the entrants that were competing for Kingdom Champion would have their
entries judged.  The other entries (only one allowed per person) were FOR
DISPLAY ONLY.  Is this true?  If so - frankly, it sucks.   (and if the
entries are for display only, why the heck is there a limit of one?) If not
then someone had better clarify this fast, as the person I was arguing with
told me that she had the event write up and that's the way it would be going
into the Sage.

Also, my apologies, but in the heat of the moment I am afraid I mentioned
that the competition had been discussed in this forum and that that was not
the impression that I had received here.  I should not have mentioned that
we had discussed the situation, or repeated info that had been posted here.

Gefjon
(who is beginning to wonder if that weaving class that conflicted with this
event might have been the better choice!)