[Artemisia] Call for teachers for Collegium

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Thu Mar 15 15:01:31 CST 2007

Greetings to all!

The Barony of Sentinels' Keep is proud to be hosting Kingdom Collegium
on May 5. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to share your
knowledge on the many and varied arts that are known throughout our fair
Kingdom.

Classes will be held in various Sunday school rooms, meeting rooms and a
small chapel.  There is a small park about half a block from the site
that would work well for any fighting classes that could be held out of
doors.

If you would like to teach a class, or classes, please copy the form
below and send it to me directly.  I am hoping to get the form set up
through both the Kingdom's and the Barony's websites.

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Group
Title of Class
Brief Description of class
Class Size Limit
Age Limit
Fee or Cost
Special Needs (table, projector, bring your own cloth or pencils etc.)

Please return this form to:  vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us  by April 20,
2007.

In Service,
Annys of Pengwryn