[Artemisia] Heraldic submissions reminder

Kristin Gulling-Smith kgullingsmith at bresnan.net
Sun Mar 18 19:44:58 CST 2007

Just a reminder from someone who normally lurks on the list, prompted by
something I received in the mail today.

I have not been Golden Pillar Herald, a.k.a. the submissions person, since
last July. Yin Mei Li is Acting Golden Pillar, and all submissions and
related questions/paperwork/whatever need to go to her, not to me. The
listing on the kingdom website is correct; I realise that the current Sage
Advice still lists me, but I also realise that it's been fixed repeatedly
in the past. (Possibly a gremlin keeps eating the corrected file...? :)

Slipping back into lurkdom now in order to pound away at my senior
thesis...

-Athenais