[Artemisia] arrows to go with the bows

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 08:21:16 CST 2007

greetings once again and apologies to those who consider this a crass commercial announcement-

As stated earlier, I am assembling a bulk order of longbows for those interested, and it has come up that those who need bows also need arrows, so I will also be ordering arrow parts.
To clarify, I will be ordering shafts, feather fletchings, and points, as well as non-period nocks for those that want them.  I will also be teaching classes on fletching and period nocking at various and sundry upcoming events (pretty much anything I'm at).

So, if you want the parts to make your own arrows, cost is $55/dozen pre-paid including shipping, this is for 3-fletch, 35-40# spine, 100-grain point arrows. It is +$10 COD, +$6 if you want 4-fletch, +$4 if you want non-period nocks, +$22 if you want super-spiffy period points, +$50 if you want me to do the work for you.  (Yes, that means that 4-fletch, non-period nock, period point, made by me arrows will cost you $147 COD)

Any questions please contact me privately at the email shown above

Morgan