[Artemisia] Pennsic Largesse

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:08:22 CST 2007

I will be at Crown tournament, Quest, Uprising, and Baron's War.  With a
possibility of being at St. Pyres, Middle Eastern War, Melee Madness and
Hellsgate Tourney.  My Lord-Husband, Sir Math, will be at Middle Eastern War
and Melee Madness.  You can send the items with him.

Please call me for my home address.  I don't want to publish it since I have
stated when I'll be out of town.  8016981825

Daria