[Artemisia] Mystery Event March 31

Ellisif in Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 21:44:50 CST 2007

Greetings unto the Fair Populace of Artemisia from the Shire of Arrows' Flight:

We wish to invite everyone to our annual Mystery Event on Saturday March 31, held at the American Fork Senior Center located at 54 E Main Street in American Fork, UT. Site opens at 10:00 am and closes at 11:00 pm and is discreetly damp.

Some of the activities planned include:
Heavy armored combat tournament
Rapier tournament
Many children's activities
"Bad garb" competition (in two categories: "mix-n-match" and "just plain bad").
Bag raffle
Arts & Sciences competition (1 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of documentation required).
Beowulf-themed feast (get your reservations to the Shire Reeve, Lady Kadrina Tanskalainen)
Merchants! (Celtic Crafts and Silver Images have signed on so far)
There will be prizes awarded for the various tourneys and competitions.

Site fees are $5 adults, kid's 6-12 half price, kids 5 and younger are guests of the Shire, Family cap of $15. $3 non-member surcharges apply.

Feast fees are $7 adults, kids 6-12 half price, kids 5 and younger are guests of the Shire.  Make checks payable to Arrows' Flight SCA Inc.  Send reservations to PO Box 2105 Provo UT 84603.

This event is traditionally a very low key, very fun and somewhat silly event (and we pride ourselves on that!), so please come and enjoy the new spring weather with us at our first event for 2007!

For more information and directions to the site, please go to our website at www.arrowsflight.org, and click on Events.

This event is being autocratted by Lord Ian the Strange; however, he has limited access to email, so please feel free to contact the Arrows' Flight Seneschal (that'd be me!) for more information.  My email address is on both the Kingdom and the Shire web sites.

Yours in service,

Lady Ellisif Sleggja
Seneschal
Shire of Arrows' Flight