[Artemisia] Equestrian Practice Invite

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:23:01 CDT 2007

ATTENTION ALL,

Equestrian practices are scheduled to begin this Saturday at Destiny
Arabians Ranch in Eagle, ID starting at 1pm SHARP and going to 5pm.

I encourage all those even SLIGHTLY interested in participating with the
horses to attend even if you do not have a horse of your own, we always need
ground crew and I am known for FEEDING my crews WELL.

If you do not want to participate with the horses, but want to get out of
the house and see a BEAUTIFUL site and drive in the Eagle Foot Hills,  we
still would love to have spectators!

Directions can be found online at:
http://www.destinyarabians.com/destiny_arabians_map.htm

BE SURE TO DRIVE SLOWLY ONCE YOU REACH THE DIRT ROAD AS COWS AND HORSES *ROAM
***FREELY.****

Sunday 3/25/07 - EQ Practices will be starting at Dusty Acres Equestrian
Center, Boise, ID  from  1pm SHARP to 5pm.  Map and directions can be found
at:   http://www.dustyacresidaho.com/

If anyone has any questions on directions, hauling in, vaccinations, horse
rentals, etc, etc  PLEASE CONTACT ME *NOT* THE SITE OWNER.  My phone number
and mailing address can be found in the front cover of the Sage as well as
on the Kingdom Website.

Thanks so much!
Lady Freydis the Good
KEO