[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Sat Mar 24 12:05:59 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: JD Gibson <scjdgibson at all2easy.net>

> Uprising XXI is coming, Pre-Registration is open <snippage> Details will
> be posted on the web site soon, but Pre-Reg now!!!
>
> www.uprisingwar.org

So I'm looking at the pre-reg form -- and I'm wondering what the site fee is
for 14 and 15 year olds.  From the PDF form: Adults 16 + $24.00,  Minors 6 -
13  $12.00,Child under 6  Free with accompanying adult. Family Rate 90.00 It
would be helpful to know,  so I know whether the family cap will be what I
want to do, or just pay individual site fees.  Also,  if some of my
teenagers are only doing the weekend thing -- Friday/Sat  is there a rate
for that?  Inquiring Minds want to know.  :)

                                       Yours in Asking for Clarification so
I can Pre-Register,
                                                                KyneWynn