[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Feast

sheelaegh sheelaegh at pmt.org
Sun Mar 25 19:11:21 CDT 2007

Greetings Artemisia,

Forgive this last posting, but I wanted to take this last chance to remind everyone there is only one week left to get your pre-paid feast reservations in and the list is filling fast.  For those good gentles who have called and/or emailed me that you want to partake of the feast but have not sent your money now is the time to do it.  For those of you that are going to do it when you get a minute, that time is here as well.  And my many, many thanks for those of you who have already taken care of it.

Respectfully,
THL Sheelaegh
Event Steward