[Artemisia] Sad news/update

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Mon Mar 26 01:21:21 CDT 2007

Well my apologies not only to the lists but to the individuals I did not
respond to in private but inadvertently hit reply.  I guess if that is the
worst I do during the process I'm doing pretty good.

For those of you who might be interested, the following are the plans for
Dahhaid.

Thur. March 29th from 4pm -8pm there will be a closed casket visitation at
White's Mortuary here in Twin Falls on the corner of Shoshone and 4th.

Following that will be a viewing for immediate family.

Friday, March 30th at 10:30AM will be a funeral Service for David.  Again at
White's Mortuary.  It should last about an hour or a little less.  Friends
and family are invited to came and take part in the celebration of Life for
David.

He will be interred at Sunset Memorial Park off Kimberly Road in Twin Falls.

There will then be a Memorial Service held at the LDS Stake Center on
Elizabeth Ave in Twin Falls beginning at 4PM.  Again this is for friends and
family but will be a bit more formal than at Whites.

Thanks to all who have written and offered their love, support, help and
prayers.  I would have never survived this without all of you.

If anything above changes I will let you know.  There will be a death notice
in tomorrows Twin Falls News paper with the full obituary in by Tues.  Again
I will provide a link for all who may wish to publicly offer thoughts and
notes of encouragement.

To all I remain as always in service,

Mst. Cecilia