[Artemisia] memorials

JD Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:35:26 CDT 2007

I the humble Autocrat of Uprising XXI like the sound of this and would be
happy to have a note placed in the gate book if you would be willing to give
me a small writeup for it.

THL John Gilson
Autocrat Uprising XXI

 I propose further that we honor that difference as we honor our fallen
friends. If the event staff at Uprising, the biggest/most attended event in
our Kingdom, will allow, I invite those who have lost a loved one to join me
at my fire Saturday night, to place an empty wooden tankard bearing the
fallen's name into the fire in memoriam. If the event staff/Crown prefer to
use a different fire, I fully support their decision and will join the
memorial there, if this humble proposal is accepted. I further propose that
we consider doing this each year.