[Artemisia] Thank yous for Spring Feast

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Mon Mar 26 14:14:46 CDT 2007

Greetings to all who attended Spring Feast in Sentinels' Keep!

I would like to thank all who attended the event and I hope that you had
a wonderful time.

Without the help of many this event wouldn't have been possible. If I
have left out your name, please forgive me, I know you worked hard as
well.

For providing us a wonderful lunch and fabulous feast, a big Thank You
to Mistress Maire and her kitchen crew which included Caiontiarn,
Therasia, Sean, and Anja.

Thank you to Ailleen, Kormak and Dederick for helping with set up and
Ailleen again taking care of the gate as people arrived.

Thank you to Bronwen and Vigdis for conducting the A&S competition and
the entrants for participating. We had wonderful entries in many areas.
Next year, let's have many more entries!

Thank you to Eli and his lovely assistant whose name I can say but can't
spell, for being our auctioneers and to Bronwen and Vigdis and Ygraine
for doing the tally for the auction. Our Baronial coffers have been
replenished by your efforts.

Thank you to Lord Weezil for providing fun things for children of all
ages to do.  And thanks to Kyrie and Kele for helping with the younger
children.

My thanks also to those who served feast and to those who did the dishes
afterwards.

And to Deegan, Tegan, their friend whose name I missed [again],
Basiniah, Vigdis and Dederick who stayed until 11:45 p.m. cleaning the
hall and loading everything into the vehicles, a very big thank you!!!

And finally to Their Excellencies Adne and Judith, thank you for letting
me be the steward and for all your help cleaning as well!.

I would also like to congratulate our new Baronial Champions.  Mistress
Iduna Snorridottir is our Arts and Sciences Champion and Lord Diego de
la Mer is our Baronial Rapier Champion!

When you see any of these good gentles, please add your thanks to their
efforts.  No event can happen without the many volunteers who generously
give of their time.

In Service,

Annys

Vaun Stevens