[Artemisia] Looking for Defender Tourney attendee

Dori Andrepont dori.andrepont at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:56:38 CDT 2007

I attended Defender Tourney on Saturday and was looking for input on
Tournaments Illuminated. I spoke to a lord very briefly without getting his
name. I was wondering if anyone might know him from this description:

Tall, thin, perhaps 45-55 (I am dreadful with ages!), dark hair, black garb
(with perhaps red accents), hat, married (he said his wife was the one with
the suggestion for the TI), has obviously been in the SCA some time (he
referred to driving to Denver to play in earlier days and well-known
old-time SCA players' names flowed easily). He was courteous and carried my
basket to the car even when I told him there was a large dog inside.

I would love to speak with him/his wife further if anyone should know who he
is and how to get in contact with him/them.

Thank you!
Doria Tecla