[Artemisia] Spring Feast part 3....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 26 21:31:14 CDT 2007

I'd like to add my personal thanks to all of the jolly kitchen crew--it's a
*lot* of fun to make Tux laugh!, and my heartfelt thanks to those lovely
individuals who helped serve, and who helped to clean up afterwards
(definitely one of *the* most nasty tasks! ;o)  And my best to all of the
folks, whoever you were, who helped with Gate, or with the baronial auction.
I'm always amazed that people will travel and pay to attend an event, and
actually think it fun to work! (okay, so I do too, but I'm weird...y'all out
there are *normal*!)  You are examples of the SCA at its very best!
--Maire