[Artemisia] Honoring lost loved ones

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon Mar 26 23:29:04 CDT 2007

Hello All,

I'm glad to see so many people trying to ease Baroness Cecilia's pain and
grief.  She and I have been friends a very long time, since the very
beginning of my SCA experience.  And I hope that everyone's kind thoughts
and words will make this time easier.

KyneWynn wrote:  "As for ceremony -- a mark of remembrance,  whatever form
it takes,  be that
riderless horses,  arms draped in crepe,  or burning of sage or tankards, is
a token of caring from friends."

If there is to be a ceremony at Uprising, I can provide a horse, and native
grown sage.  Please let me know if these offerings will be needed and
they'll be there at the appointed time.

YIS,  Alan