[Artemisia] Honoring lost loved ones

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Tue Mar 27 16:43:42 CDT 2007

It's actually a compilation list through the history (and pre-history) of
Artemisia.  And I don't mind getting repeats.  It gives me a chance to stop
and remember the great things from each person.

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)