[Artemisia] Lost loved ones

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 00:56:12 CDT 2007

In a message dated 3/29/2007 8:58:41 AM Mountain Standard Time,
morganblaidddu at yahoo.com writes:

And the  first (if I recall correctly) Artemisian to be our Heavenly Advanced
Party  (surely setting up a nice camp with plenty of good things to  drink)

Master Mikhail the Varangian, our first Brewing  Laurel

        And let us not forget the  common man, in this case M'Lord Angus the
Unlucky, who left us
  coming on nearly 3 years ago now. (and who's device is  still seen on a
number of
     belts, bags and purses.My own  favor/fighting belt included.)

        Balthazaar
    (that Rogue occasionally known as Lord Eoin)