[Artemisia] Lost loved ones

Robyn Thulin ladysybyll at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 19:37:27 CDT 2007

Greetings all,
While reading through the recent posts ( of the last
few weeks) after returning from a funeral for a close
family member, I saw all the wonderful ideas that were
brought up to remember those who were loved and have
gone before us.  I think that any ceremony/get
together of freinds/family that knew the departed is
appropriate and will probably make them smile wherever
they are.  I myself remember Lord Aaron for his wit,
Lady Albreda for her apple try this, and Lord Padraig
who was my first fighter.  I try to honor them in
everything I do in the SCA and often think of them.
My heart goes out to those who have recently lost a
loved one or dear friend, and I would like to see us,
as a Kingdom, celebrate those lost but not forgotten.

Yours always humbly in service to the great dream,
Lady Sybyll deWarren