[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Tue May 1 09:06:31 CDT 2007

Anytime I hear of someone painting their tent or some such, I worry.

It is very easy to completely disable the "breath-ability" of mundane nylon tents
with  any kind of coating. Matter of fact, a heavy dew does this too well.

Just ask the relatives of folks who died in some of those tents from carbon
monoxide poisoning.

Godwin

>  Remember to check for color fastness of your fabrics and always pre-wash.  Buy
extra fabric for matching "cooler cozies" chair covers, and whatever else.  You
don't need to start with a bed spread, you can use plain fabric and/or fabric
paint it.  Heraldry, stripes, thatched cottage, mini castle, hermit cave, or
whatever matches your persona.  Arwen/Esther