[Artemisia] Groups in Wyoming.........

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 14:09:41 CDT 2007

Let me try to clear this up-

Anybody *in* Cody, please contact Her Excellency Mistress Juliana, the Kingdom Seneschal, directly  *before* attempting to form a group there.

Everybody *not* actually in Cody- relax, it's being handled at the highest possible level, let those involved do their jobs, and the outcome will be the one most beneficial to *everyone* involved.

Morgan