[Artemisia] Judges needed!

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Tue May 1 15:38:45 CDT 2007

For those of you venturing to the competition this weekend, please email me
about categories that you would be willing to judge in.  In order for this
competition to be worthwhile, our entrants need feedback!  And fear not.. if
(when!) you volunteer you will not somehow be stuck with a dozen entries to
judge (unless you ask for it.. Maire?).  I honestly don't know who is
venturing north this weekend, so please let me know! (amefinch at
cableone.net)

We have entries in the following categories:
Alchemy
Armor
Brewing
Cooking