[Artemisia] One more Springbar Opinion

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Tue May 1 21:25:11 CDT 2007

Greetings all:
Here's one more comment to the tune of You Get What You Pay For:

This year at Estrella I noticed minor signs of wear in the fabric of our
Springbar tent. We've had the door zipper replaced, and Kirkham's replaced a
pole for free once when it broke. We recently replaced the old plastic
tipped upright poles with metal ended ones.

Bill and I bought it with wedding present money--23 years ago. It's been to
Grand Outlandish, many Uprisings, Glory, and many places in between.
Best to all,
Caryn