[Artemisia] Baron's War/Kingdom 10th Anniversary

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 20:17:10 CDT 2007

Greetings and please pardon the bandwidth,

I have been asked to find people willing to teach classes at Baron's War.  I have a couple already, but am looking for more.  Anything that can be done on site is great, and since I live only 2.4 miles away from site, any that need a kitchen, etc. can be held there.

If anyone is interested, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can put together a schedule.

This will be a great opportunity for people from all over our kingdom and also other kingdoms to get together and have a lot of fun!!!

HL Bethany of Windermere
vscarbrough at hotmail.com
(801) 603-7407