[Artemisia] Richard the Lionheart

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Mon May 7 11:36:23 CDT 2007

Greetings Everyone,

My two daughters are homeschooled and are doing a unit on the Crusades
and Richard the Lionheart. There is an essay portion with-in each unit
and one of the questions was a deceptively simple little question about
Richard the Lionheart's legacy in English history. I thought we could
whip out an answer in 10 minutes. I was wrong. Days later, we find
ourselves still discussing the question.

I would love to hear in-put from anyone out there who has an interest in
this subject. The question was:

"Why do you think Richard the Lionheart has always been so popular when
he accomplished so little?"

Any thoughts?

YIS,
Tamar