[Artemisia] Open forum at Middle Eastern War...

Megen/Phoebe hlmegen at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 12:53:52 CDT 2007

Greetings.  At Middle Eastern War this weekend I will be hosting an open forum from 2-3 on Saturday.  It will be all things related to the middle east.   Our hope is to have an open discussion with everyone giving their views and sharing their knowledge of different topics.  It will hopefully be a learning experience for all who attend.

  If you have a specific topic you would like to be discussed, please email me.

  Thanks,
  Megen