[Artemisia] Richard the Lionheart

Becki Child ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 17:27:26 CDT 2007

One rather dull and mundane answer is that one generation grew up with a tv
series called ROBIN HOOD.  It came on weekday afternoons when kids were
getting home from school.  And yes, it was in black and white.  It always
talked up good King Richard and made him sound wonderful. I know that I was
fascinated because of it.  Besides, I thought Richard Green made a handsome
Robin Hood.  Ok, I was little then, be nice.

LadyLiz