[Artemisia] RE: Raven's Faire

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Mon May 7 22:58:27 CDT 2007

Actually not totally evil but definitely interesting.  I just figure that
if I keep sending that link to others, sooner or later I might get one.
In fact, I would bet that if we held some negotiations with Raven at
Uprising, and he was willing, he could probably get a discount if he
purchased more than one; so you may be in luck.  I guess you better pick
yours out soon.

Alexander