[Artemisia] Richard the Lionheart

Becki Child ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 00:43:06 CDT 2007

Thank you for your graciousness.  I certainly didn't mean that one was good
and the other bad. It's late and at times, my mind is a bit of a blur .  I
guess whatever is said either way, is the fact that Richard has fascinated
us for centuries and will probably continue to do so.
LadyLiz - who is no heading to bed