[Artemisia] RE: Raven's Faire (castles)

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Tue May 8 07:43:39 CDT 2007

Well, see, there you go!  You now have 3 to order and I'm sure there will be
some sort of discount involved now!  The "earning" thing I'm not to sure of
though.  For a birthday present I thought just being around was "earning"
enough.
However, I guess we could wait until after this weekend and see how things
go, if that's okay with Padruig.

In Service to the Dream

Lord Alexander Ormskirk
Kingdom of Artemisia Youth Web Minister