[Artemisia] King Richard

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 09:58:56 CDT 2007

Milady,  you are obviously reading a newer version of the text, probably the King James bible, since you referenced the new testament.  I read what leviticus said in the original hebrew.  The fact that your new testament english version says something completely different from the original hebrew version, to me at least, calls into question the entire veracity of that translation.