[Artemisia] Raven's Faire

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Tue May 8 17:48:19 CDT 2007

"Raven started it!!!!"

Now wait a minute, all I was doing was expressing my thankfulness for the fair that the good people of Crystal Crags are having in my honor (I admit I'm a bit choked up). Then suddenly people are asking me for lands and castles and what not.

I'm completely innocent!

I admit that it's a bit flattering that you all think that I have the ability to grant land and fortifications and perhaps someday....

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo