[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:31:20 CDT 2007

Oy Vey... OK That's it, Jocelyn got me the Pre-Reg Database back today, and
I'm done making working forms.  My ISP probably thinks I became a spammer,
but that is the fun of the bulk e-mailing of Pre-Registration confirmations.
I got about 80 rejected e-mails back, so if you didn't get your
confirmation(s) and you are worried about it, wait till tomorrow (I'm not
gonna look till then anyway.), then send me an e-mail (scjdgibson at gmail.com
or scjd at uprisingwar.org) asking about your Pre-Registration.  I will need
your full mundane name to search quickest.  If your not worried (I mean the
check did clear didn't it?) then rest assured, as long as you remember your
name, I'm sure there will be a place for you to sign at the gate.
  Now 80 rejects seems a bit large to me too, but most likely it is a
combonation of bad e-mails, typos due to illegable handwriting, and down
right total blunders on our part due to pure exauhstion.

Oh, there is a site map on the Uprising web site (uprisingwar.org) if you
care to find the links it on the site details page.  Of course with
everything anything is subject to change, but with the grace of the gods,
and Her Excellency, I pray these are two more items down.  Later this week
we will have an updated Merchant list on-site, and I expect Marcello
(landsteward at uprisingwar.org) I am SURE would LOVE to hear from those in
charge of group camps.  He gets his Pre-Reg data and maps from me tomorrow.
Please be nice, I don't think he can actually give 100,000 sq' to anyone,
and still accomadate everyone.

Lets see... anything I forgot besides sleep.. Hmmm... Porticus
competition... Community Firepit... Fools Ball, Grand Ball, Courts... Kids
Court ... Incredibly amazing battlefeild.... Tourneys ... Classes (Need
more!!!! Something in the combat line for both Rapier and Heavy Armor would
be nice, yes?) .... Archery, Real bridge.... Closer stores .... Kitchen Sink
... Shucks, I think the only things I forgot was sleep and to give my first
of many thanks to my wonderful staff, without whome none of this would be
happening.

Good Night Gracie,
THL John Gilson, HUH?
Id... Autocrat Uprising XXI

PS... Don't forget the Kingdom fundraiser.  The Jewels will be for sale at
Reeves Point.  Gamble often.

PPS - Will representatives of the assassins guild please contact Lord
Donovan.