[Artemisia] Picking Nits Over King Richard's bedplay

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed May 9 08:43:38 CDT 2007

That would be the one, the only Therasia von Tux (called "Tux" by my family
in Calontir), keeper of the bloomery, traveler to more Kingdoms than some
Squires can count, and uber-geek who taught herself to do mirror-writing
this weekend because it seemed like a cool thing to do.  Anyone who prefers
to listen to taped lectures on (insert subject here) during long road trips
definitely qualifies as part of the uber-geek crew.

Oh, and be sure to tell her that "magnetite is cheating" when you meet her.
*grin*

-Braden aka that thieving leprachaun aka the engineer who can construct a
cheesecake

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, OP, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Member of the National Sarcasm Society.  Like we need your support.