[Artemisia] Fw: new email for business use

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 10:49:23 CDT 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Morgan Wolf <damnvicar at yahoo.com>
To: morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com>; Loch Salann <lochsalann at yahoogroups.com>; Gryphon's Lair <gryphonslairbarony at yahoogroups.com>; Arrow's Flight <arrowsflight at yahoogroups.com>; archeryartemisia at yahoogroups.com; Sagittarii <sagittariiartemisia at yahoogroups.com>
Cc: aerie <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 9:19:40 AM
Subject: Re: new email for business use

Oh yeah, almost forgot-  I am now Frank's Cane and Rush (the rattan suppliers) **preferred distributor for the Kingdom of Artemisia**
 :-)

What that means is that I get a better deal on shipping, so I can pass the savings on to you.  I will have mucho sticks available at Quest and every event thereafter, including Uprising!

NOTE FOR MONTANANS- I will take pre-orders now for delivery at Uprising, other than that I won't make it up there for several months  (like, October-ish).  Send me an email with what diameter stick you want and how many, I will have them for you at Uprising (pre-paid orders get preference)

9' poles are $22.00 each

Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
damnvicar at yahoo.com