[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War This Weekend!

Ash ash0315 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 06:47:24 CDT 2007

Saw the Weather Channel forecast for this weekend just
before I left home this A.M.. They are predicting that
the high on Saturday will be 90, and high 80's on
Friday and on Sunday with 0 chance of rain.
  So it looks like we will NOT have to bring heaters &
have perfect overnight camping weather!
  I live 5 minuets away from site and have yet to see
a mosquito, so the Hafla should be wonderful!
Ash