[Artemisia] dear Conrad

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 09:26:46 CDT 2007

No.

  C.

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I would LOVE to be able to identify the primary and secondary resources I reviewed that led me to the conclusion that Richard was gay, albeit thoroughly butch, but I have found that I can't, for two reasons-
No longer being a student, I no longer have access to the research database;
My hard drive failed spectacularly recently, resulting in a full re-formatting, and being the yutz that I am I neglected to save all of my files from when I was in school before wiping it clean.

I don't suppose you'd take my word for it, would you? :-D

Morgan
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
purveyor of high-quality schlock since Monday