[Artemisia] Gardeners at Uprising?

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Thu May 10 10:56:51 CDT 2007

This is just a shameless plug. Although I think Lady Aurora was
talking about the lovely idea of growing one's own flowers for the
queen, for those non-gardeners out there, the Kingdom of Artemisia
does have its very own florists. Although Country Rhoades no longer
brings fresh flowers to most events, those who are interested in pre-
ordering flowers for the queen, or for someone who will be sitting
vigil, or for any other someone at any event can always contact Lady
Flora, Lord Aghren, or me. We all read the Aerie and contact
information is posted for us on
www.countryrhoades.net.

End of advertisement . . .

Belladonna di Francia