[Artemisia] Gardeners at Uprising?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri May 11 09:38:51 CDT 2007

Look at me, replying to my own post!
I'm sorry, gang, but it appears that I managed to pick up some inaccurate
information (from the aether? really strong coffee beans? who knows....).
As far as I more accurately know now, Loch Salann is *not* hosting the
Queen's Tea this year at Uprising.  I don't actually know who *is,* but I'm
sure it'll be fun.
My apologies for alarming anyone, and bringing any confusion into the
discussion at hand!...I'll go away now....
--Maire, slinking off ;o)